What to do during bankruptcy

 Ok this is really hard for me to apprehend o unfortunately had become bankrupt because of butcher shop everything was going good until inflation and Woolies opening up near butcher shop 

Now while their ain’t many jobs out their at the moment with lots of little small business closing up 

I for one do not wish to work 75 to 80 hours for some else 

Apparently you can run a small business but cannot run a company 

But must comply to trusste conditions 

I am interested in running another small business but not as a butcher I have done this for the last 20 years just wondering what I could do with no funds I can mow lawns but this would be seasonal and it winter here Australia what’s could I do indoors open to suggestions 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

butcher vs supermarket meats

Supermarkets have lost sight of customers